- Jha et al., (2021). NLMech: Implementation of finite difference/meshfree discretization of nonlocal fracture models. Journal of Open Source Software, 6(65), 3020,10.21105/joss.03020
- P. Diehl, P. K. Jha, H. Kaiser, R. Lipton, and M. Lévesque. An asynchronous and task-based implementation of peridynamics utilizing hpx—the C++ standard library for parallelism and concurrency. SN Applied Sciences, 2(12):2144, 2020, 10.1007/s42452-020-03784-x, Preprint.
- Jha, PK, Lipton R. “Numerical convergence of finite difference approximations for state based peridynamic fracture models.” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 1 July 2019, 351(1), 184 - 225. Link
- P. Gadikar, P. Diehl and P. Jha, “Load balancing for distributed nonlocal models within asynchronous many-task systems,” in 2021 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops (IPDPSW), Portland, OR, USA, 2021 pp. 669-678. 10.1109/IPDPSW52791.2021.00103, Preprint
- Lipton RP, Lehoucq RB, Jha PK. “Complex fracture nucleation and evolution with nonlocal elastodynamics”. Journal of Peridynamics and Nonlocal Modeling. 2019:1-9. Link
- Lipton RP, Said E, Jha PK.”Free damage propagation with memory”. Journal of Elasticity, 14 March 2018, 133(2), 129-153. Link
- Jha PK, Lipton RP. Kinetic relations and local energy balance for LEFM from a nonlocal peridynamic model. International Journal of Fracture. 2020 Sep 5:1-5. Link
- Bhattacharya, Debdeep, Patrick Diehl, and Robert P. Lipton. “Peridynamics for quasistatic fracture modeling.” ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition. Vol. 85680. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2021. 10.1115/IMECE2021-70793, Preprint
- Birner, Matthias, et al. “A Fracture Multiscale Model for Peridynamic enrichment within the Partition of Unity Method: Part I.” arXiv preprint arXiv:2108.02336 (2021).
- Diehl, P., & Lipton, R. (2021, September 30). Quasistatic Fracture using Nonliner-Nonlocal Elastostatics with Explicit Tangent Stiffness Matrix. https://doi.org/10.31224/osf.io/3je6b